Enrollment for new students begins in February. If you are interested in enrolling your child for the 2017/2018 school year, please contact Sharon Djafaripour at 510-865-4536 to inquire about availability.
In January and February we host open houses for prospective families at both the Cottage and High Street campuses:
- January 17, 2018 from 9 – 11am (Cottage)
- January 18, 2018 from 9 – 11am (High Street)
- February 21, 2018 from 9 – 11am (Cottage)
- February 22, 2018 from 9 – 11am (High Street)
Parent Education Night
Montessori philosophy, materials, questions and answers is the theme of the night.
- September 28, 2017 at 1421 High Street, 6:30-7:30pm.
- February 22, 2018 at 1421 High Street, 6:30-7:30pm.
Enrollment to new families will open on February 7, 2018. Complete the application and submit with the applicable app fee to start the enrollment process.
Summer Fun 2018
Summer session will start on June 18, 2018.
Fall 2017-2018 Academic Year
Monday, August 21, 2017 to Friday, June 8, 2018
We also welcome you to arrange a time for a school tour. Please call the main office at 510-865-4536 to set up an appointment. At the time of the tour, we will supply you with an information packet which includes the application form. After the tour, you and your child can come back and observe a classroom in session to get a sense of the work period and to help your child get familiar with the classroom setting.
During the first six weeks of their enrollment your child will also undergo an assessment process to determine the child’s academic, emotional, social and physical developmental stage. At the end of six weeks there is a scheduled parent and teacher conference to discuss and share the observations and goals for your child for the school year. There are a total of three parent/ teacher conferences in the academic year, at which time you will have the opportunity to discuss your child’s development.
- Application for Admission 2018-2019
- Consent to Treat Minor
- LIC700 emergency info
- LIC701 physicians report
- LIC702 parents report
- LIC613A personal rights
- LIC995 parent rights
- Addendum to the 2016 -2017 Enrollment Contract
- Authorization and Record Medication
- Enrollment in Pre-Kindergarten Programs
- Library Card Form
- School Directory Form
- Walking Field Trip Water Play Sunscreen and Photo Video Release Consent Form
- Tuition Summary 2018-2019
- Summer Fun 2018